Inancingent offers self-employed and small companies the full digital corporate loan!
In addition to favorable conditions, self-employed and small and medium-sized enterprises (SMEs) rely on speed for loans. A quick quote and a quick commitment often decide whether an SME can accept an order or expand. In addition to the 220 finance partners offered by Inancingent, the Digital Employment Credit in cooperation with solare bank fulfills the requirements for fast lending to bridge financing bottlenecks. With the Employment Credit, customers can receive a loan commitment of more than € 100,000 within just 24 hours, with a maximum of € 750,000 within 48 hours.
Fully digital process enables the fastest possible lending
In the case of liquidity shortfalls or other financing bottlenecks, self-employed and small companies are particularly interested in speeding up loans. A fast corporate loan with a binding commitment is the solution.
Thanks to the cooperation with financinga, small loans under € 100,000 are now also possible: Short-term loans up to € 100,000 also for self-employed and freelancers
The Digital Corporate Loan, a bridging loan from Inancingent, meets the requirements for rapid lending to bridge financing bottlenecks for the self-employed, professionals, tradesmen and small and medium-sized enterprises (SMEs):
- Bridging loan up to 100,000 euros within 24 hours
- Bridging loan up to 750,000 euros within 48 hours
For those in need of more complex financing, Inancingent continues to provide expert and product independent expert advice on all financing products. See also:
SME tip: With one request, access to 220 financial partners and 1,700 subsidies!
Are there alternatives to the Inancingent Digital Employment Credit loan?
Yes, for loan amounts up to 100,000 euros. Our recommendation besides Inancingent is the Financial Technologies company financinga for short-term loans up to 100,000 euros. For further alternatives for short-term loan solutions we refer to the monthly published transition credit ranking.
Many self-employed and SMEs did not know that…
- .. that factoring as a credit alternative for medium-sized companies is not only an interesting solution in times of crisis!
- … that the purpose of the loan is important in the credit decision of the bank.
- Before an SME turns to the bank with its loan request, it should be informed in detail about the credit requirements !
- Did you know that a financially strong guarantor definitely increases your credit chances?
- If no guarantor exists, a credit insurance can be useful as additional security!
- In addition to a guarantee or credit insurance, there are other securities that increase the chances of a loan.
Everything else about loans for the self-employed, freelancers, founders, entrepreneurs, tradesmen and small companies find loan seekers in our practice guide loan for the self-employed.